INTERSCIENCE is a member of ITS Group which ranks regionally as a leading provider of scientific and medical instruments, hospital infrastructure and laboratory furniture.
Interscience supports all major fields of scientific and medical endeavours essential to the progress of society. It provides general and specialised instruments from the top global brands as well as scientific & medical infrastructure with the latest technologies from around the world.
SPECIFIC DUTIES AND RESPONSIBILITIES
1. To meet coverage sales and agency sales target assigned.
2. To manage territories and agency lines assigned with minimum supervision.
3. To co-ordinate with relevant supporting departments on all pertinent and special arrangements regarding each sale.
4. To entertain potential and regular customers to secure business and maintain rapport.
5. To manage principals’ expectations on sales targets with minimum supervision.
6. To develop agency lines in order to meet targeted agency growth.
7. To be involved in executing marketing activities to develop product lines.
8. To exhibit product knowledge to execute consultative selling.
9. To actively participate in the department’s strategic planning activities in relation to the overall company direction.
10. To perform any other work as and when required.